Get a head start on your summer tree care by following these expert tips. Backyard BBQs and enjoying your family outside in the yard means that Summer is approaching. This also means that now is the time to get your trees ready for the warmer weather. With a little bit Read more…
Tips & Tricks
Stay up to date with Tidd Tree Tips & Tricks
We have been there for many customers, let us be there for you. We have completed hundreds, if not thousands, of jobs for many, many customers. Let Tidd Tree provide you with expert Tips & Tricks! Contact us today!
Here are 10 of our most talked-about tips for your trees, whether you are buying new, replanting or having your trees trimmed.
- PROVIDE SPACE for your new or aging trees
- Do not plant trees under power lines, or plant only compact-form varieties
- PRUNE CORRECTLY
- PREVENT WOUNDS – DO NOT USE WIRE IN A HOSE
- Dead branch removal is a health treatment.
- Do not break boundaries
- Prevent soil compaction
- Purchase a quality tree – need advice, we can help!
- PLANT PROPERLY
- Don’t REMOVE BRANCH COLLARS OR LEAVE STUBS
Stay up to date with all of Tidd Tree Tips & Tricks!