As winter settles in and the world outside takes on a quiet, serene beauty, it might not be the first season that comes to mind for gardening tasks. However, for those with trees in their landscapes, winter can be a great time for a crucial activity – pruning. While it Read more…
Tips & Tricks
Stay up to date with Tidd Tree Tips & Tricks
We have been there for many customers, let us be there for you. We have completed hundreds, if not thousands, of jobs for many, many customers. Let Tidd Tree provide you with expert Tips & Tricks! Contact us today!
Here are 10 of our most talked-about tips for your trees, whether you are buying new, replanting or having your trees trimmed.
- PROVIDE SPACE for your new or aging trees
- Do not plant trees under power lines, or plant only compact-form varieties
- PRUNE CORRECTLY
- PREVENT WOUNDS – DO NOT USE WIRE IN A HOSE
- Dead branch removal is a health treatment.
- Do not break boundaries
- Prevent soil compaction
- Purchase a quality tree – need advice, we can help!
- PLANT PROPERLY
- Don’t REMOVE BRANCH COLLARS OR LEAVE STUBS
Stay up to date with all of Tidd Tree Tips & Tricks!