Life at Tidd Tree
Life at Tidd Tree!
Every day at Tidd Tree is a great day and our posts show it! But have you ever wondered what a day in the life might look like?
- Climbing up! Tree trimming work is our specialty!
- Operate boom trucks, loaders, stump chippers, brush chippers, tractors, power saws, trucks, sprayers, and other equipment and tools.
- Climb trees, using climbing hooks and belts, or climb ladders to gain access to work areas.
- Clean, sharpen, and lubricate tools and equipment.
- Cut away dead and excess branches from trees, or clear branches around power lines, using climbing equipment or buckets of extended truck booms, or chainsaws, hooks, handsaws, shears, and clippers.
- Inspect trees to determine if they have diseases or pest problems.
- Cable, brace, tie, bolt, stake, trees, and branches to provide support.
- Clear sites, streets, and grounds of woody and herbaceous materials, such as tree stumps and fallen trees and limbs.
- Remove broken limbs from wires, using hooked extension poles.
- Trim jagged stumps, using saws or pruning shears